You'r welcome!!

ARE YOU LOOKING MENU FOR HEALTH?

ARE YOU LOOKING GOOD TAST MENU? DARE TO TRY THAI FOOD, THERE'S LOW FAT AND GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH.

YOU CAN TRY TO MAKE IT BY YOURSELFT EASILY. ENJOY ^^




วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

Chicken Yellow Curry

Chicken Yellow Curry

You may remember me sharing you pictures last week of the Massaman Curry that I ate for lunch. I bought this at Seri Center where I quite often go at the weekend. This week I bought gang gari gai otherwise known as Chicken Yellow Curry.You might be interested to note that "gari" is actually a Tamil word which gave us the English word "curry". Like before, I ordered this meal with a roti. A few readers pointed out that I should really call it a "Parantha" as roti is a single layer and is cooked without oil. That might be true, but Thai people still call it "roti"!

The main ingredients include: coconut milk, potatoes, onion, palm sugar, fish sauce and deep-fried shallots. You could also add cherry tomatoes which I quite like to do in my curries. The meat here can either be chicken or beef. The ingredients for the yellow curry paste include: red spur chilies, roasted shallots, roasted garlic, galangal, ginger, lemon grass, coriander seeds, roasted cumin, curry powder, salt and shrimp paste.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: